Anthony Fletcher, General Manager
- Favorite Hatteras Restaurant: Pops
- Favorite Non-Beach Activity: Relaxing on my front porch with a cigar
- Best Kept Secret About Hatteras: The Pamlico Sound
- What You Love About Hatteras: The closeness of everyone, the care, and the independent life style, water-water-water-everywhere
Ashley Burrus, Sales Assistant - Avon Office
- Favorite Hatteras Restaurant: Dinky’s Waterfront Restaurant, I always start with an appetizer of tuna tartare or fried goat cheese, followed by the best duck you’ve ever had or one of the amazing fresh fish specials!
- Favorite Place to Get a Cocktail: A Moscow Mule from Breakwater, it’s the best place to watch the sunset and cool off with a drink on the porch!
- Favorite Breakfast Spot: Orange Blossom Bakery, in the summer I love to grab some chocolate covered donut holes or a bagel burner sandwich, a hot cup of coffee and watch the surfers down Old Lighthouse Rd.
- Favorite Beach: I enjoy driving out to Frisco Beach, ramp 49. There is ample space for lounging in the sun, grilling out, and it’s a perfect spot to wade into the water without a major drop-off.
- What You Love About Life on Hatteras: Our tight-knit, fun loving community is unlike any other community in the world and I am so proud to be a part of it. I am always amazed by the support from our community members during an event such as a storm, you can always count on your neighbors for a helping hand when needed!
Bryan Fail, Senior Property Manager
- Favorite Hatteras Restaurant: Gidget's
- Favorite Beach: South Beach in Frisco
- Best Place to View a Sunset: Canadian Hole
- Best Kept Secret About Hatteras: The Hatteras Pines Neighborhood
Cassie Gray, Marketing Specialist
- Your favorite Hatteras restaurant: Sonny’s Restaurant in Hatteras Village
- Favorite off-season/shoulder season activity: Fall sunset chasing and late-night star gazing
- Best kept secret about Hatteras: The trails in the Buxton Woods. There are all sorts of things back there that you can’t imagine from an ordinary stroll down the beaten path. There are giant sand dunes that you can skim-board down, a huge ridge with tarzan-like vines that you can climb, and a rope swing that is the scariest and most exciting 30 seconds of your life!
- Favorite non-beach activity: Listening to my 98-year old Grandmother’s stories about the old days on Hatteras Island
Christen Waters, Maintenance Coordinator - Rodanthe Office
- Favorite off-season/shoulder season activity: Beach Walking – The storms wash up the best treasures
- Favorite breakfast spot: Diamond Shoals Restaurant
- Best place to view a sunset: Salvo Day Use Area
- Favorite non-beach activity: Taking classes at our local Art galleries
- Anything you’d like to add? The Dancing Turtle is a great place to sit, relax, and enjoy fellowship over coffee
Dennis Robinson, Marketing Director
- Favorite off-season/shoulder season activity: Taking Clyde the Hound on a ride around Hatteras Village in the golf cart
- Best kept secret about Hatteras: October
- Favorite Place to Get a Cocktail: The Breakwater - Captain and Cola
- Favorite beach: Ramp 55
Elaine Hooper, Marketing Department - Hatteras Office
- Your favorite Hatteras restaurant: Tie between Lisa's Pizzeria in Rodanthe and La Fogata in Avon. Then again, the Deli at Island Convenience has the *best* burgers on Hatteras Island, no joke.
- Favorite place to get a cocktail/mocktail: Good Winds Restaurant, over Kitty Hawk Kites in Waves. The whole bar menu is awesome!
- Best kept secret about Hatteras October. The weather is still beautiful, the water is warm enough, the fishing is picking up, the stores and restaurants are still open... and nobody's here.
- Anything you’d like to add? The one thing I wish everyone knew is that there really is no place quite like Hatteras Island. From the way the weather dictates day-to-day life, to the fiercely independent and yet kind-hearted spirit of we who call it home, to the unique pace at which everything happens, it is something you have to experience to understand.
Jenny Hooper, Property Manager
- Favorite off-season/shoulder season activity: Pier fishing
- Favorite beach – Ramp 27 -29, Salvo
- Best place to view a sunset – Salvo Day Use area
- What you love about life on Hatteras – its laid back, weather can change in an instant so be ready with a camera!
Karen Greenwood, Reservation Sales Manager
- Dinkys (dinner) and Hatteras Sol (lunch)
- Favorite Non-Beach Activity:
- Favorite breakfast spot: Orange Blossoms – BLT Bagel w/cream cheese
- What you love about life on Hatteras – Only 2 stoplights for 60 miles, the small community spirit, and being surrounded by so much of God’s natural beauty
Sue Bonney, Maintenance Coordinator - Rodanthe Office
- Favorite Hatteras Restaurant: I have many favorites for different reasons. Ketch 55 is a great place to eat and catch up with friends. Go eat here - it's fabulous!
- Best Kept Secret About Hatteras: Most restaurants are not busy on weekends. Don't tell anyone - it's a secret :)
- Favorite Non-Beach Activity: Storytime with Richie Midgett. He has a ton of Hatteras Island stories to tell.
- What You Love About Hatteras: Everything! The camaraderie, the people, the simplicity, the remoteness. And Midgett Realty is a great place to work.
Valerie Newman, Housekeeping Supervisor - Hatteras Office
- Favorite Place to Get a Cocktail: My backyard with an ice cold Corona
- Best Kept Secret About Hatteras: November
- Best Place to View a Sunset: The middle of the Sound
- Favorite Non-Beach Activity: Clamming