Please remove your belongings by 10:00 am the day of check out (this includes emptying refrigerators and removing all trash and placing it in cans provided (or recycle if appropriate). We ask that you leave the home and any outside amenities as neat as when you checked in. You do not, however, have to scrub or disinfect the bathrooms or kitchen.
Linens (if provided as an amenity) should be left on the beds, with the towels left in the tub/shower. If you have rented linens as an add-on, please leave them in the provided tote(s) under the house in the carport area of the home for pick-up. Leave mattress pads, pillow shams/protectors, blankets and comforters/spreads on the beds.
Tidy up the pool area, decks and yard and clean the grill if used. Please be considerate, you are responsible for removal of pet waste if you've stayed in a pet friendly home.
Departure Responsibilities Checklist:
- Vacuum and sweep all flooring
- Clean out refrigerator(s)
- Wash and put away all dishes
- Take out all trash (take can to street, lid opening facing highway)
- Tidy up pool area, decks and yard (clean up all pet waste)
- For linens, in GOLD homes where beds were made for arrival, please leave the sheets on the beds and put the towels in the bathtubs/ shower. In all other homes, please remove the sheets & any rented towels and place them all in one lower level bathroom, leaving on the mattress pads & pillow protectors.
- Remove all personal electronics, charging devices, medications, etc.
- Lock all windows and doors